Thursday, July 24, 2014

Danville, VA Police Dogs maybe unreliable!

Over the past couple of years, I have been doing a little research on the stories that I have heard of the Danville, Va Police Department drug detection dogs after numerous citizens had their car searched by police that found no drugs. The dogs are unreliable in my opinion or the police has trained the dogs to do a false hit to establish reasonable suspicion and probable cause to search the vehicle. The police overwhelmingly have found no drugs or any significant amount of drugs in vehicle or citizen stops. There has been 6 different studies I have done and interviews which amounted to police making drug dogs give false alerts when none have existed to finding peppermint candy, no drugs at all, and when all else fails have charged the citizen with anything that they can. Simply put, I believe the drug dogs are completely unreliable. If you had your car search in Danville, Va based off a officer claiming that the dog alerting them to drugs in your vehicle then I would like to do a detailed article on how many times these dogs have come up empty! I have something brewing and it isn't tea. Merle Rutledge, Merle Rutledge, http://nevergetbusted.com/nevergetbusted-tips/university-study-tricked-certified-police-dogs-to-false-alert-200-times/

No comments:

Post a Comment